Our cats leave an everlasting imprint on our hearts and souls. How can you pay tribute to an unforgettable cat companion or celebrate the ones who currently share your life? A custom cat votive is the answer. It's a beautiful way keep them close to your heart. It also makes an ideal gift for someone who has lost their beloved pet.
Working with your supplied photo or artwork, our artist partner, Bernadette Kazmarski*, uses decades of pet portraiture as well as photoshop skills to prepare your cat's image to fit the votive. Bernadette removes background distractions, corrects distortions if needed and adds a color or gentle pattern that suits your pet, all from your supplied photo. It is then printed onto a frosted vinyl label and burnished onto a cube-shaped glass vase 3.25″ in each dimension. The label, which wraps completely around the votive, holds the image with clarity even in ambient light and diffuses the light of the candle. The reverse side has your cat’s name and any desired dates, as shown in the photo. A true work of customized art!
- An LED votive tea light candle comes with each votive that has an inexpensive and easily purchased replaceable battery.
- Each votive, if it is a memorial votive, is packaged with a small care and use card and a message of sympathy. Click the images for a close up of the card.
- Once we receive your emailed photos, please allow 10-14 days for order fulfillment and delivery, as this is a custom made item.
To place your order:
1. Add a votive to your cart, complete your order.
2. Email your cat’s photo, along with the name of your cat and any dates, if desired, for the reverse side of the votive, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your order number in the email.
3. If your votive is a gift, a beautiful complimentary sympathy card with your personal message is included. In your email, include the message you’d like us to add to the complimentary sympathy card.
Watch the video as Bernadette places a lighted votive candle into Luna’s custom memorial votive. This votive was made for us personally, as a memorial for our beloved little tuxedo cat Luna who passed over the Rainbow Bridge in 2015.