Engage your cat in fun, interactive play!
Think of your cat’s natural prey. In the wild, a cat may hunt mice, birds, bugs, and other small creatures. Their instincts tell them to stalk or chase anything small and darting. The laser pointer moves erratically like a panicked rat or bird trying to escape.
Laser Play Ideas
- For active cats, set aside some time every day for a short laser play session.
- Use laser toys to encourage overweight cats to get some exercise.
- Shine the laser around a cardboard box or cat tree so your cat can practice stalking and hiding.
- Keep a laser pointer clipped to your belt to distract your cat when she gets into trouble.
- Turn on an automatic laser toy to entertain your cat while you’re away.
FroliCat™ BOLT™ is an interactive laser toy that provides hours of fun for you and your feline friends. Hold BOLT in your hand or place it on a flat surface and watch your cat pounce, chase and bat at the exciting laser patterns.
Click here to see a video of frolicking cats jumping with joy over our BOLT toy!
→Automatic Mode - Moves laser in random patterns for hands-free play session
→Timer - Automatically turns off after 15 minutes, so you don't have to remember
→Adjustable - Adjust the mirror to aim laser across a variety of surfaces, making play even more unpredictable
→Manual Mode - Hold in hand to create unique laser patterns
*Requires 4 AA batteries