Would you like a self-cleaning litter box that offers total hands-off convenience?
The PetSafe ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter box is unique - it is the only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control.
ScoopFree Ultra offers these additional features and benefits for the ultimate in cat care:
- A privacy hood, an adjustable rake delay, and a health counter. You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste.
- Disposable litter tray has plastic lining that creates a barrier to help protect against leakage.
- Sensors automatically reset the 20-minute rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box. Rigorously tested in PetSafe’s lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- Recommended litter tray replacements: At least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 27-3/8" L x 7" H. Height is 16-3/4" with optional Privacy Hood installed.
- Litter trays measure 14-1/2" W x 22" L x 2-1/2' H
- 1 Year Product Warranty. Click here to view.
Product Specs: Includes UL-rated 120V 60Hz adaptor. Operates on a standard wall outlet. For indoor use only. extra-long 10 foot power cord.
Never add litter to your ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue crystal litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for the ScoopFree®.
See the chart for the expected litter tray life span. Note: Kittens less than 6 months old, cats who consume a high fiber diet and cats over 10 years old with health problems may have a softer stool causing a shortened litter tray life span. Soft stools may stick to the rake.