- Designed for cats to play, rest or nap (after all, yoga can be strenuous)
- Handmade in the U.S.A. of traditional yoga mat material
- A great value! Comes with one yoga mat; one wine cork toy; one star toy; a natural twine ball attached with sisal rope to the mat and a bag of fresh catnip
- Made with phthalate free dyes and ink that is completely latex-free and non-toxic
- Secured steel grommet, sisal rope, and catnip stuffed natural twine ball
- Water resistant finish on yoga mat, wipes clean easily
- 17 x 24 inch deluxe 1/4" extra thick kitty yoga mat
***Order this great Yoga Cat Mat Gift Set in Blue or Green. Click the drop down arrow to select your chosen color.
Here's what one product reviewer, Annie M, at adoptandshop.org said about the Yoga Mat:
"Now I know what you’re thinking. It’s probably the same thing I thought when I first saw the Feline Yogi Yoga Cat Mat. Cat’s don’t do yoga. Their morning stretch does resemble downward facing dog, but that is about it.
However, when you look a little closer at the Feline Yogi Yoga Cat Mat, you’ll see it is actually genius! It is utilitarian in nature and that really appeals to me because I love it when one product has multiple uses!
- The texture is irresistible to (most) cats. Cats are total weirdos when it comes to textures. I keep my own expensive (human) yoga mat in the trunk of my car because my cats just love scratching on that fluffy, spongy surface. This yoga mat is great for scratching, lounging and rolling around on.
- It keeps catnip from getting everywhere. If your cat likes to get high on the nip (nothing wrong with that, catnip is non habit-forming) you can sprinkle some on the cat mat and just shake it out when your cat is done with it.
- It can go where they go. You can unroll this mat and line a carrier or crate. If your cat gets carsick, put this mat on the bottom of the carrier and if your cat vomits (or other) you can just hose it off. This is great for cat owners who prefer a soft carrier which are much harder (and sometimes impossible) to clean.
- It has a long piece of sisal with a twine ball attached. Sisal is a type of rope or twine that is also irresistible to (most) cats. They love batting it around and hooking their claws into it. Sisal is the most used material for cat scratchers and they just love it. The twine ball is great for multiple cats because they can play with it together.
- It’s not too shabby. Sometimes necessary cat gear can be unattractive and a bit dominant in a small space. The Feline Yogi Yoga Cat Mat takes up very little room and is not a total eyesore like perhaps that shredded up, fur-coated cat tree in the center of your studio apartment is."