FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S.!!! Use code STAIRFREESHIP in the code box at check out.
Our Ergo Foam Stairs are easy on your cat’s joints because they’re carefully crafted with a gradually angled slope, slightly rounded edges and wider landings.
Your cat, whether she’s junior or senior, will be able to climb up to her favorite resting place while reducing back and leg strain caused by jumping. Senior cats will experience relief on their joints when climbing these stairs. They're also great for dogs. See maximum weight limitations below.
Proudly sourced and manufactured in the USA, our Ergo Foam Stairs are eco friendly and made of sustainable materials.
Why you and your cat will love these stairs:
- Foam construction is durable and eco friendly
- Gradually angled stairs for better stability
- Slightly rounded edges with wider landings for easy navigation
- Lightweight, sturdy stairs you can easily carry from room to room
- Vacuum packed, springs back to life (allow 24 hours from unpacking for foam stairs to retain their full size)
- Removable, ultra-soft, micro-suede cover that is machine washable and simple to maintain
- Available in 2-steps, 3-steps or 4-steps. Click here to order 2-steps; click here to order 3-Steps
- Available in 4 colors, perfect for any room décor. Ivory, Charcoal, Brown, Tan
- 2 Step 12H x 17D x 21W Click here to order
Max Weight Limitation: 25lbs
- 3 Step 15H x 24D x 21W Click here to order
Max Weight Limitation: 55lbs
- 4 Step 20H x 32D x 21W
Max Weight Limitation: 100lbs
Product weight: 8 lbs.
The manufacturer of our Ergo Foam Stairs is a member of the Sustainable Furnishing Council, a group of furniture manufacturers helping to make the industry more sustainable. The EcoFoam that is used to make our stairs is recycled, then vacuum packed so you save on shipping costs.