Do you have a multiple cat household? This clever arched scratching post will accommodate all of them!
Cats like to sharpen their claws in a standing position; the arched scratching post was designed to meet this natural behavior. High quality jute rope is widely accepted by cats, and is softer and not prickly, natural and uncolored.
The unique and stable design of the Arched Scratching Post is totally different from traditional scratching posts. With hollow handles on top, it can be moved easily. The modular design allows users to simply replace the well-worn scratching posts. The main stand is in MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and sealed with a transparent furniture coating.
There are eight surfaces on the four rope-wrapped posts so cats can sharpen their claws from different angles. A rattan ball with bell inside hangs in the middle by a spring rope with good elasticity. Thus, the Arched Scratching Post is a product with multiple purposes, it is not just a tool for sharpen claws, but a toy for cats as well.
Why your cat will love this scratching piece:
- Cats are naturally attracted to the feel of tightly-wrapped rope, and won't be able to resist climbing the posts and attacking the bouncing ball
- This piece is beautifully crafted of durable wood posts and sisal rope
- Perfect height for cat stretching: 36"
- Easy to assemble, see the post insertion image
- Replacement posts available, Contact Us to order.
Materials: MDF board, jute rope, rattan ball, PVC elastic spring
Base Panel : 40 x 40cm / 15- 3/4” x 15- 3/4”
Height: 92cm/ 36- 3/16”