Special price while they last!
If you're helping to protect outdoor cats from harsh winter weather and create a safe and secure environment for them, this is the shelter they need.
The 20 watt MET Safety Listed Lectro-Soft Indoor/Outdoor Heated Bed inside the Outdoor Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm all winter long, even in sub-zero temperatures. The Lectro-Soft is thermostatically controlled by an internal preset thermostat to safely keep your pets warm. Made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The roof hangs over the 2 doors to keep cats warm, safe and dry. Features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It’s easy to assemble and no tools are required.
Why you/your cat will love this warm Kitty House Shelter Cottage:
- Cathouse for outdoor cats is easy to assemble and comfortable for outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats too.
- The exterior surface is constructed of heavy denier polyester, making this product water/weather resistant.
- The two exits include removable clear door flaps to protect kitty from the harsh elements of winter.
- Walls and roof are insulated to protect from the harsh winter elements.
- Perfect for cats that sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in the home.
- No tools required to assemble.
- Uses 20 watts
- MET listed. The heated floor included with this product has been rigorously tested and is certified by MET Laboratories to exceed USA and Canadian electrical safety standards.
- Dimensions: 24" x 14" x 5"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet’s comfort and your family’s safety. Product includes manufacturer's one year limited warranty.
Cleaning Instructions: Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry. The heated bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dishwashing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine. To clean the house, wipe with a damp cloth.